Born in a litter of 5 males and 4 females.
☼ June 26, 2005
† October 25, 2018
Passed away due to tumor on the aorta.
VA (Vertebral Anomaly): VA0 (normal)
SP (Spondylosis): SP0 (SP1 – mild spondyloses at the age of 10,5 years)
Thyroid (TT4, FT4, TSH, TgAA): normal (2011)
RR IVA (Rhodesian Ridgeback Inherited Arrhythmia genetic test 2016): N/N (clear)
HUU (Hyperuricosuria): clear | MH (Malignant Hyperthermia): clear
⭐️ All good things must come to an end ⭐️
26.06.2005 – 25.10.2018
Like a whirl wind he came into our life, and kept stirring it up to the very last moment. 4870 days I would never be without. He was my pride and joy, my headache and my everything in between. Together we made memories and friends, and thanks to him I learned what matters. Because of him I will continue reaching for what matters. Sheriff was the living example of what matters, in his full glory and imperfection.
The S in Wayosi. Thank you for being the best teacher a girl could ever wish for.
- Norwegian show champion (NUCH)
- CACIB, Several CC’s and BOB/BOS placements.
- Shown with his offspring in progeny-class with 1.prize and honorsprize
- Number 17 on the Norwegian top-winning showdog list in 2006
- Number 7 on the Norwegian top-winning showdog list in 2007
- Number 11 on the Norwegian top-winning showdog list in 2009
- 6th best male at the Swedish specialityshow 2008
- 10th best male at the Swedish specialityshow 2009
- Norwegian Veteran Winner 2013
- Norwegian Veteran Winner 2014
- Passed class D tracking in Nordic working trials
- Passed class D searching in Nordic working trials
- Approved class C tracking in Nordic working trials
- Thorough class C search in Nordic working trials
- 1.prize obedience 1 (Norway)
- 1.prize obedience 1 (Denmark) – LP1
- 2.prize in obedience 2 (Norway)
- 2.prize in obedience 2 (Sweden)
- 1.prize in obedience 2 (Denmark) – LP2
- 1.prize in rally obedience 1 (Norway) – RL1
- Passed “Ferdselsprøve” (Begleithund-test) – BH
- 1.prize in ordinary fieldtracking test
- 1.prize in Rally Obedience beginners class (Norway)
- Bronzemark in agility
- Passed trackingtest class B in Norwegian Search and Rescue dogs
- Mentality test (MT) with excellent results
- Dog mentality assessment (MH) with excellent results
The summer when he turned 13 years we noticed that he had some issues with his rear, and found that he had calcifications in his back, not unexpected for a dog of his age. Even if we thought that it would be his back who eventually would get the hold of him, he suddently became ill one day and we found that he had a tumor on his aorta, leading to sirculatory failure. There was nothing else to do, and he got to take his last breath October 25, 2018.
Frozen semen available only for our own use in the future.
Sheriff has sired 8 litters. Sheriff is carrier of the livernose gene, and has not given ridgeless or DS. Please contact me for more info regarding his offspring.